Knit Inspiration: Beq Design
(Photographer: Penny Lane, Model: Georgia Duncan from Scene Model Management)
I knitted this head piece back in 2008. Initially, it was a belt but was styled as a headband for this photo shoot by one of my fav designers Sooyung Yang.
The cream knitting is made via the Shima Seiki (knitting machine) housed at the WA Department of Agriculture and Food. Sooyung Yang is the specialised programmer for the machine. It knits whole garments for a seamless finish. AMAZING!!!
- yay-paparruchas likes this
- knitdreams reblogged this from diamidinophenylindolee
- browngirlbento likes this
- diamidinophenylindolee reblogged this from dudesthatknit
- madamebarry reblogged this from dudesthatknit
- kniftlyknitted reblogged this from knittedoaks
- knittedoaks reblogged this from dudesthatknit and added:
- knittedoaks likes this
- dudesthatknit reblogged this from k1p1 and added:
- k1p1 posted this